Saturday, April 18, 2009

Theatre Again!

We are very fortunate to live in a City that has lots of talent. This afternoon we went to a local High School Theatre production of Footloose. These talented young people make me smile.
Here the girls are getting the directors autograph.

This is the lead male, who by the way was quite wonderful!

This is my precious Goddaughter. She is a senior now and will be heading off to Auburn in the fall. I can't believe how fast time goes. I remember taking her to the Civic Center to see Beauty and the Beast when she was about 3. Isn't she beautiful!

Here is Pink Dog waiting for the show to begin.

Here is the infamous Aunt B...the one with whom Mommy shared the potty and the Mom to my beautiful Goddaughter.

My three girls with the director.

This guy was fabulous!!!

This young, talented lady played the female lead. The girls just loved her.

Cinderella waiting for the show to begin.

The girls standing by the face shots of my Goddaughter and one of their dance teachers.
Just look at these beauties...I am so blessed!
Uncle Cha has the girls tonight. He is taking them to the Ladies Roller Derby match. What! I know, kinda strange, but my girls are becoming quite worldly. I'm just happy that they are getting the chance to experience so many different things in their lives.



2 comments:

  1. Live theatre is wonderful, especially musicals!
    how wonderful that you were able to enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ladies are blessed to have such varied activities---I am so proud to keep my work buddies up to date on their journeys---How beautiful they are--And the one in the middle,also!!

    ReplyDelete