Saturday, June 20, 2009

Why don't my kids listen to me & A New Relationship

Happiness
Pink Dog and our dog Cody has always been at odds. I have the funniest photo of both of them on my lap right after PD and I got home from China. Both of them are completely ignoring each other and physically faced in opposite directions. This is the relationship that they have maintained until about 6 months ago when PD decided that she wanted him to be her dog. We have really been working on trying to get them to interact. It has been long and sometimes tearful. But, look at this photo. What an accomplishment from both of them.

I told the girls to put on some shorts and a t-shirt this morning. We were going to take the dog to the vet to get his shots. This is what I got. This is how we went to the vet. Why don't they listen to me...ever?

2 comments:

  1. I'll bet you and your girls and pup are very well known at your vets office! LOL! Love their getups.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like PD and Cody are best pals now!

    Love the silly outfits. I bet PD was sorry she picked those shoes after walking around in them all afternoon!

    ;)

    Donna
    Our blog: Double Happiness!

    ReplyDelete