Thursday, May 28, 2009

How Funny is This!!!

Seriously, how funny is this?
My 6'4" big brute of a brother and I got our hair done at the same time. I love that I was able to capture this moment. Here is Mr. Attorney at Law reading his Cosmopolitan while his hair is wrapped and being processed under the dryer, all the while wearing his animal print cover. I love that I was there and captured it all.

It looks like he is into a really good story.
He said he used to read Cosmopolitan all the time years ago when he went to the salon. He was able to keep up with what girls want. He said it came in handy when dating - ha! Gosh I love this guy.

4 comments:

  1. What a sport for allowing you to capture this and posting it on the internet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless his heart, he doesn't know he is on the internet...I'm not sure he even knows I took the pictures. I am the little sister you know. hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. those pictures are great!
    I hope he doesn't find out they are on the internet.

    ReplyDelete