Tuesday, March 3, 2009






After all the excitement in the morning with the snow we were rather tired, but we had theatre tickets to see Fantasy Playhouse, (a children's theatre), at 5:00. We watched "Monster in the closet". It was cute but not the best in my opinion. Pink Dog and Cinderella liked it quite a bit. I used to have season tickets every year to the Broadway Theatre League shows, but since becoming a mommy to two, I now have season tickets to Fantasy Playhouse. It is quite different, but I love that my girls are getting exposed to the theatre. I try to expose them to as many of the arts as possible. Their worlds just keep getting bigger. I'm adding some photos of them getting autographs. Collecting the characters signatures has become a necessary part to their theatre experience. For days afterward we read all the the autographs and talk about the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment