Friday, May 15, 2009

Last Day of Pre-School

Island Cinderella

Happy Girl

I love this look of hers

Sassy Girl

Rubbing the peanut butter on her knees...

Today my youngest daughter finished her last day of preschool. It is hard to believe. It has all happened so fast. It seems like just yesterday that I was bringing her big sister there for the first time and Cinderella had just been home from China for a month. I'm not ready for my baby to grow up. I miss her being that little baby girl, oh so much.
This preschool has been a great place for both of my girls and me. They are very loving and kind.

Cinderella's class did a song fest for the parents this morning. It was just precious. My girl sang and danced and felt so wonderful about herself. I just love that! It was also their Hawaiian luau, thus Cinderella's attire.

7 comments:

  1. Wow, she is a sassy girl ~ especially in that hula skirt!

    It's good that you have found a place where she is happy, loved and has lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Don'tthey grow fast? Josiah and Charis finish preschool on the 28th and next year, Ella goes!! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how times flies. I miss my baby too, but look forward to seeing her grow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our babies are getting so big. It's weird to miss the baby but look forward to the adult at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She has "come" a long way--Remembering the first months at home!!! What a beauty and can she ever "strike a pose"--Yes, the girls were well taken care of at their preschool and loved by all faculty---

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tonni,
    I cannot believe that your little ones are starting school this coming year either. Time is fleeting my friend.
    Love you,

    Ada,
    Thanks girl. I'm hoping that she fairs as well in "big school" in August.
    Love you,

    Irena,
    I know. I love who she is every moment, but I still my baby. I guess because she is my last, (as far as I know - ha!) and her baby time was so short.
    Love you,

    Papa,
    Thanks Pop. I Love You!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I meant to say I still Miss my baby.

    ReplyDelete