Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Western Day at Cinderella's Pre-School

Cinderella pretending to ride her horse.
Cinderella's pre-school has lots of fun days. Today was western day and she was a cowgirl. The pink boots belonged to her big sister when she was little. I'm so glad I saved those. Cinderella did bring her stick horse to school as well and galloped into school in true cowgirl form.
Obviously Cinderella has watched her sister posing a time or two. I just love how she poses her legs. She is a sassy girl!

Here is the classic, "Oh Mom, do I really have to take another picture" look. I think that she is just dreamy.
Gosh, I love my kids!

3 comments:

  1. WHAT A "SHOWBOAT"---SHE IS ONE PRETTY LADY!! SPICY OR SASSY--EITHER ONE--IS OK WITH ME.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I'm biased but I just LOVE little Chinese cowgirls!!

    ReplyDelete